Craft Supply Rummage Sale Events
Whether you are a seller, buyer or both! You don’t want to miss out on this 2 times a year event. This 4 day sale will have 8,000 sq. ft. of every craft & office supply you can think of. Including scrapbooking, cardmaking, yarn, fabric, sewing, paint, Cricut, jewelry making, wreath making, office supply, party supply, decorating, organizing, storage, junk journaling, idea books, lights, kids crafts, cross stitch and a variety of so much more!!
What To Expect For Shopping: Doors will open on Thursday at 4pm with a $2 cash entrance fee required. Bring your own shopping bags to carry and pack in. We will have a holding area if your hands/bags get too full and you can empty items. Due to the crazy business of this first night we do not allow strollers or rolling carts. We want to make all the aisles clear for shoppers. All items will be organized by category: albums together, stamps together etc.
Here are a few guidelines to help keep the sale running smoothly…
- Cash or CC/Debit w/ 4% added.
- No strollers or carts allowed on Thursday. If you have reusable bags bring them to hold items while you shop. We will also have a hold area where you can drop items off if your hands get too full.
- No Returns/All Sales Final feel free to plug in electronics before you buy.
- DO NOT OPEN BAGS or you will be asked to leave.
- Out of respect for sellers and buyers NO HOARDING of items and then going back through them and putting half of the items back. We aren’t talking about if you change your mind on an item but it’s piling items up for you to look at later and decide if you want and then putting the majority back. If we see this you will be asked to leave.
- Items are priced what they are and will be half price on Sunday Noon-4pm unless marked FIRM.
- If you want a receipt feel free to take a picture of it before you leave. No receipts will be given.
Friday hours are Noon-7pm and Saturday 8am-3pm (no entrance fee required and you are welcome to bring strollers and carts. These two days are less crowded and you will have more space to shop. But don’t miss Sunday Noon-4pm because it’s so worth coming back for. All items left that are not marked FIRM will be 50% off!
Thursday, March 7th 4pm-8pm ($2 entrance fee)
Friday, March 8th Noon-7pm
Saturday, March 9th 8am-3pm
Sunday, March 10th Noo-4pm (50% off not marked FIRM)
Do you have items you want to sell? Whether you have a box or a truck load sign up to sell and earn cash!!
Register now to sell your items. You mark your items with your selling number (will receive after registration) and what price you want and bring items in to us. Commission rates are 80%/20% with you keeping 80% of what sold. You can come back and pick up your unsold items or we will donate for you. A non refundable or transferable $10 registration fee is required to sign up to sell. Rules and guideline sheet below that you must follow to participate. Register below to participate in our Spring Sale in March. We will have a Fall September 2024 sale and you can register for that in May. After we receive your registration within 48 hours we will text you your vendor # that must be on all your tags. We will also post a “How To Mark And Package” video on our Facebook page that will help you get the most $$ out of what you are selling. Please fill out sellers paperwork and bring with you at drop off.
March 7, 2024 - March 10, 2024
$10 fee due at registration. $10 fee is non refundable or transferable. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can check out as guest using a credit or debit card.Read more